So, at the beginning of the year, I established some goals to work on for the year. Now that the year is half over, I thought I would at least check in on my progess. There are still many things to accomplish, but at least I have made progress on some of them. Here is the report:
> Run at least one 5k race - haven't done one yet, but I hope to do the Race For the Cure this year with some friends from work.
> Spend more time pursuing my photography - slow coming, but now that we just bought a new computer and my friends just had a new baby, things are moving along. While it wasn't my plan, I have had multiple requests to take childrens' photos. We'll see how that goes.
> Learn one new craft - does gardening count??
> Be a host to more guests in our new home - there are still people on my invite list, but we have hosted a few small scale gatherings.
> Finish a draft for one children's book (it is actually already in progress) - not done...haven't even looked at it.
> Complete my big Christmas cross stitch project that didn't get completed this year - this is a better project for the fall and winter months when the weather is bad.
> Build closer relationships with my new co-workers - I have definitely improved in this area. I have connected with quite a few people that I just enjoy visiting with.
> Outline a career path within the department that I am working with - definitely in the works...I will be moving to a new cube in August to do accept a developmental opportunity with the IT department.
No comments:
Post a Comment