6/18/07

What You All Have Been Waiting For...

Okay...maybe some of you have not been waiting for me to launch a blog, but I know some of you out there have bugged me about it over the years (Sarah). Along with the incredible design talents of my wonderful husband, I have branched out into the world of blogging. I do want to make sure that those of you who care are able to keep up on our happenings, and I finally came to the conclusion that this method would indeed be easier than filtering through my address book all the time and sending out regular updates that way. However, here is the catch...you all have to check my blog for updates every once in a while. I will try to post at least a couple of times each month. I think I can at least handle that much. Also keep in mind that I do want to hear from all of you as well, so you may either post comments on my blog or continue to communicate through email. I hope you all are having a wonderful start to your summer!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll have to bookmark your page =)

It was REALLY great to see you last week!

Sarah said...

YAYYYYYYYYYY

Now I have proof that nagging works. :)

I love your new haircut. Is it recent?

Tim said...

My wife = awesome

Anonymous said...

I can hardly believe my eyes...

A said...

Nice, glad to see you making your digital mark!

Kori said...

Sarah,
Actually, I cut my hair off the week after our wedding, and it has been short ever since.

Sarah said...

Oh! I didn't know that! Well I like your new-ish since I last saw you, look!

Mike Lewis said...

We all eventually succumb to the dark side.

Rebecca said...

Welcome to the club! Also, what a small world with your friend Sarah. I think she is awesome! I didn't know the two of you knew each other. Fun!

Aimee Jo said...

Welcome, Kori. I want you to know that the nagging won't quit, just because you have a blog...now people will nag you because you don't blog often enough or they want you to blog about this and that...it's great!
Enjoy.