9/8/07

Investing In My Hobby

With some encouragement from Tim, I have invested additional time in my side hobby lately...photography. I really do enjoy taking pictures, and I need to educate myself a little more on the technical side. Tim's editing abilities (since he does do this for a living) have been a great asset to my own work. Here are a few of my more recent samples.


My mom's lily...Gold Beach, OR...July, 2007


Wild daisy...Gold Beach, OR...July, 2007


Leavenworth, WA...1st anniversary trip...March, 2007


Sunset...Depoe Bay, OR...August, 2007


Depoe Bay seagull...at least they don't make any noise in a photograph...August, 2007


A picture just for my dad...this was the first picture he noticed on the wall during a recent visit to our house.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Beautiful pics, Kori! My fave is the truck. It just has so much character. :) I still treasure the pics you took of our family the year the boys were born. They are still some of my favorite pics ever!

Maridy Carpenter said...

wow, great pics! I love the one of the town. I thought is was from Europe at first. You do great work. Do you plan to make $ by photography or is it strictly a hobby?

Terry said...

Awesome pics!! Keep practicing your art.

Kori said...

I am hoping that some day my hobby will provide some income for us. We have discussed the possibility of starting our own business utilizing both of our abilities, but that will be down the road for sure.