So, I originally started this blog as a way to keep everyone posted on what was going on in our lives rather than sending out a mass email every once in a while. My question now is...
who out there reads this??? I very rarely receive any comments on my posts or personal email updates from anyone, so I am just curious to find out if I am blogging in vain.
10 comments:
I read faithfully and enjoy seeing what you guys are up to.
I read it to find out what you're up to. mwah ah ah!
I admit it...I spy too. ;o)
I never read this blog. Ever. And even if I did, I would never, ever post a comment.
Who dat? Who dere?
Check! I'm here. :)
Thanks for reading...just had to check. More posts coming soon.
Ok, so I admit it, I'm usually a lurker. But I do read faithfully, though sporadically, and enjoy hearing what you are up to.
i read!
You caught me! I admit it! By the way while Im posting....remember that yummy soup you made for me, could I get the recipe so I can try to recreate it for my family!
Thanks a bunch!
Post a Comment