2/14/09

Valentine Goodness

We don't really buy into the whole Valentine's Day marketing scheme. However, Tim decided to get me some flowers this year (see photo below). This is one of my photos that I have wanted to enlarge for some time now.



In return, I decided to exercise my talents in the kitchen. Following a dinner of seafood fettuccine, we had white chocolate mini cakes. If you can't tell, they were heart shaped (thanks to whoever got us mini heart pans for our wedding). Very tasty, and I am looking forward to the leftover fettuccine tomorrow.

1 comment:

kellie said...

I love the flower photo. You are so good! When we get moved into a new place, I'll have to check out Kori Lewis Images for all my decorating needs! Miss you guys and hope we can meet up soon. Maybe we can try again over spring break?? Or are you getting to get away for your anniversary?