I find myself with very little to write about these days, which I am considering to be a positive thing. Life has finally seemed to calm down a bit, and I have settled into a grove. I am taking as many opportunities as I can to learn new things at work, even sitting in on legislative activity at the capitol building. I am also taking time to focus on new fitness goals as our department is in the middle of an exercise across America challenge.
Outside of the work week, I am making a conscious effort to take time to rest and focus on some of the more important things of life. I love the fact that while I spend 40 hours a week at work, it no longer consumes me, providing me with the resources I need to grow in so many other areas. Not too long ago, on a Sunday, a friend asked me how work was the previous week, and I honestly had to take a few moments to think about it. This realization brought me great joy because this is the first time in my life that I have truly been able to let work go. My nights have been filled with wonderful, peaceful sleep!
1 comment:
I'm so glad, Kori, that you are able to get some well deserved peace now. May God continue to bless you.
Post a Comment