
Some people have already said that they can't believe it, although I am not sure why. As we are just a few weeks away from our 5th wedding anniversary, we have decided that it is time to let people know that we are expecting our first child in September, and we are excited as we have made an attempt and have taken many steps to ready ourselves for this phase in our lives. The due date is currently set for the 18th. This ultrasound picture was taken at 9 1/2 weeks, and we have now hit the 12 week mark. I am personally glad that the sickness that pregnancy typically brings is starting to ease up significantly, and I can enjoy this part of my life a little more. :) I will do my best to periodically provide updates on this blog for any of you out there still reading...stay tuned.
3 comments:
Just wanted to let you know, Kori... I do pop in occasionally to see what my relatives are up to! :) Congratulations!
Thanks Meagan! We may not see each other much these days, but it is nice that there are other ways to keep track of each other.
Woo Hoo! So excited for you and Tim!
Post a Comment