I checked in with my doctor again today, and I must say that so far I have been incredibly impressed with his punctuality. The last couple of times that I have been in, I have arrived a few minutes early as suggested to check in, only to practically be rushed back to the exam room followed by waiting mere minutes for the doctor.
Today, we checked for the heartbeat again...still strong and clear, but the baby tends to enjoy jumping out of the way so that the doctor has to keep moving the instrument around to locate it again. I wonder what that means for me when the baby's movements begin to get stronger. I think I have felt a few kicks here and there (starting late last week), but it is very slight and only on occasion. My doctor's words today were, "You're perfect." That statement is encouraging for a new mom who doesn't know what to expect all along this journey.
Monday, we go in for our big ultrasound. Stay tuned for the verdict...girl or boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment