Today marked my 26 week doctor’s appointment, and I am now close to the home stretch…otherwise known as the third trimester. Just one more week to go, and then it will be official. Everything continues to check out normal and healthy. I had to do a glucose tolerance test as part of this appointment, but will only be notified if there is any reason for concern. I do have to say that I am considering myself very fortunate to have such an easy going pregnancy up to this point. Other than some aches and pains in my joints as my body changes, I haven't had too much to complain about. We'll see how the last trimester goes.
In another month, we will be to the point where there wouldn’t be any huge concerns if I delivered our little guy prematurely. While we don’t really want that to happen, it is reassuring to know that the survival rate is incredibly higher at that point if something did happen unexpectedly.
Baby boy Lewis is gradually starting to kick harder. Fortunately, I think his overall activity level has begun to slow down as he is getting bigger and doesn’t have as much room to do gymnastics anymore.
1 comment:
YAY for you!!! I cannot wait to meet Baby Lewis (OK, I will wait until September!) But I am so excited!
Post a Comment