I checked in with the doctor again today. Towards the end, it seems that you are in the doctor's office constantly. The good news is that my doctor gave me an option today. He said that typically, he would have his patients start coming in every week at this point, but he said that 1. I am very healthy, 2. I have had a completely normal pregnancy with no issues, and 3. I am very low risk for any complications. So, he gave me the option of coming in next week or waiting another two weeks. I do like my doctor, but I opted to wait another two weeks to return for another visit.
On one hand, it is hard to believe that September is just around the corner. On the other hand, I am hitting that point of feeling done with the whole pregnancy thing and ready to hold our baby in my arms instead.
Stay tuned...the next update may just be a birth announcement.
No comments:
Post a Comment