I had another uneventful check up with my doctor yesterday. He asked me multiple times if anything new has come up that we need to discuss...any adverse symptoms. I had to tell him that other than getting bigger, more uncomfortable, and being tired, there isn't really anything exciting to tell. So far, I have basically had the textbook pregnancy,so I don't complain much...just to Tim about my back hurting or about how our son likes to curl up in a ball and plant himself right up in my ribcage on the right side.
This weekend, we will spend many hours getting our childbirth class out of the way. Then, I have two baby showers scheduled before the end of the month (one at work and one at church), so I am hoping the baby doesn't decide to make an appearance too early. It would be best to make it to September, and since he isn't due until the 18th of September, I am not too worried about having an August baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment