8/13/07
The Calm Before the Storm?
Ok...so today is the first of what will be quarterly administrative days at work. This means that I have no students and time to catch up on anything and everything. The catch right now is that, while there have been many, many days that I longed for a quiet work day, I don't have much to do on this particular Monday. Things have been caught up lately. So...I haven't even been at work for two hours today, and I am already somewhat bored. I just have to be careful to keep that piece of information quiet and not let the word out. There are always clean up projects lingering around, so I am sure that my day will be filled with little things to do, and I always have to remind myself to enjoy the calm before the next storm. It always seems to work out that God provides me with a little bit of down time before the next wave of craziness. I was fighting a couple of battles last week, one with a student and one with an outside party, so I need to bask in the solitude and quietness of the day. I don't dare ask what will be on my plate next because I have learned to just take it as it comes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment