I can't tell you how excited I am to know that in just a few short weeks, we will be able to get away for a long weekend to celebrate our 2nd anniversary (even though we are going a week early due to reservations). First of all, any chance that we are able to take some time for ourselves is a huge blessing. Quite honestly, we just enjoy being together. Secondly, I will be taking some extra days off from work on both sides of the weekend, which is always a welcomed reprieve. We are also planning on attending high tea at Butchart Gardens. As it turns out, the weekend we are there is the last weekend that they are hosting this event at special pricing for the remainder of the year.
I am looking forward to taking a lot of pictures, so I am hoping that the weather co-operates with us. I will plan on posting some of those pictures when we return. Until that time, I am just counting down the days. I love vacation in the Springtime!
2 comments:
Hello Kori from Afghanistan. I was catching up on your blogs. I do enjoy reading what you have to say. 3 months down 4 to go till I am home. I am also taking a look at your photo website. Pretty Cool
take care
Lesli
Glad you get to take an anniversary trip ... we'll be thinking about you guys on March 25! Oh, and I joined the blogging world -- kelliestrawn.blogspot.com (not as cool as yours, but it's there nonetheless)
Post a Comment