4/5/08
Surrender - Part II
Okay, so I am definitely learning to rely on God's will in my life right now. I recently applied and interviewed for a position that I felt was perfect for me and would provide me with the security that I am searching for right now. After waiting 2 1/2 weeks after the interview, I received my rejection letter in the mail yesterday. What I had been focusing on is how great I thought it would be for me and simply what I wanted in my life right now. However, God apparently has a different plan. For whatever reason, it wasn't the place that I needed to be at this point in my life. It is hard to swallow (I had to have a brief pity party for myself), but in this area of my life as well as others, I must surrender to His will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry you didn't get it Kori. I know you were hoping for it. Thanks for sharing your frustrations and your faith with us...
Post a Comment