5/13/08

Latest Lewis Happenings

So, it doesn't seem that there is much of any exciting news from the Lewis household in case you were wondering. We have both been keeping ourselves busy with work and savoring the quiet, down time that we have at home. Fortunately, we both enjoy home based activities such as reading, watching movies, and baking (I bake and Tim eats). We certainly aren't a couple who feel like we have to be on the go all the time. I am looking forward to summer (even though I will be working through the summer) because I enjoy the warm weather and sunshine. Most of you know that I am always cold until it consistently stays above 70 degrees outside.

Tim has been battling sinus issues for the past month and a half. Doctors found a cyst in one of his sinus cavities that is blocking his nasal passage, making it difficult to breathe. He has an appointment to have that drained (I hope this permanently solves the problem) next Tuesday.

Outside of work, I am trying to get some things going with my photography. We submitted some photos for potential purchase for display at the new Salem Hospital building and haven't heard anything back yet. I am hoping that some summer weather will motivate me to get out on my free evenings and weekends to take some more pictures. It would be nice if this hobby of mine ended up bringing in a little extra money one of these days. Of course, then I could add new equipment and take even better pictures.

We don't have any big summer plans since Tim doesn't have vacation time built up yet following the start of his job in January. I am planning on taking some days off here and there since I now have someone who can cover the training center for me and I have plenty of time built up that I haven't taken over the past couple of years. I'm not sure what I am going to do, but it probably will involve some good relaxation time and the outdoors.

2 comments:

Tim said...

Can I come too?!

Kori said...

I personally would LOVE that, but I am not sure how that is going to work.