5/26/08
Memorial Day
I am so grateful that one of the holidays that I do get is Memorial Day. I have not used it as an excuse to go camping (this would have been a wet weekend) or to host/attend a big BBQ and eat way too much. I am using it as a day to just rest. By rest, I don't mean sleeping in late and hanging out on the couch all day. I got up and worked out and I have done some healthy baking. Also, my younger sister did come down from Portland to stay with us overnight since she is currently completing an internship up there and living with our brother. Unfortunately, Tim did have to work today since it is a good business day for the nursery, and I will start my work week tomorrow. I am grateful for periodic days off because it really makes a difference in the week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment