6/13/08
Time For Additional Rest & Destressing
Well, a few weeks ago, I put in a PTO request at work to take this Thursday and Friday off. I have felt very worn down lately, and I just felt that I needed some time off. When I met with my boss this past Wednesday and reminded him that I was going to be gone for the remainder of the week, he asked what I had planned. I told him that I just really needed a break. The result...he told me that two days wasn't going to be enough, and he wanted me to take a full week off by the end of July. I guess I can't argue with the boss, so I am planning on taking the week after the 4th of July off. That means that I will have July 4-13th off. Ten glorious days!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Vacation time is a wonderful thing!! I am so happy to be away from work and all the stresses that come along with it. I hope you find the rest and relaxation you need during your times off.
YAY!
Post a Comment