6/24/08

Summer Has Finally Arrived

I am so glad to have the sun out these days. In general, it puts me in a much better mood. Along with the good weather comes an increase in activities for the summer, which has already hit us. Within the past couple of weeks, we have journeyed to Portland for our niece and nephew's birthday party, gone to work, attended a park fun night with people from our church, gone to work, hiked at Silver Creek Falls, taken several evening walks in our local neighborhood, gone to work, attended a free Jars of Clay concert, and gone to work. We have upcoming plans to travel down to Gold Beach over the 4th of July weekend to visit my family and have a nice relaxing 4-day weekend. I hope you all are enjoying the good weather too!

4 comments:

Amanda B said...

Wait...did you say work? What is that? I am loving the nice weather. I hope you get some good relaxation with your family. It's always nice to get away from work. Have a great week.

Maridy Carpenter said...

Sounds like you are busy, busy beavers. It's great that you are bale to get out and do some fun stuff. Keep at it and have some fun along the way..

A said...

Wait, I thought you said you were burnt out from work? According to this piece of journalistic fantastic-ness, I determine that in the "past couple of weeks" you have only been to work four times. How bad could it be??

*smirk*

Kori said...

Funny Jason!! Only 6 more work days until 10 wonderful days of vacation for me!