10/14/08

Too Many Books...Not Enough Time

Lately I have found that I am in the process of reading too many books and not having nearly enough time to get good reading time in. Such a problem to work out a resolution to. Here is my list of reasons why I don't have time to read:
1) I have to work, and I can't get away with reading on work time since I am in the center of attention at the Director's office.
2) I am trying to take walks as much as possible during my lunch breaks as long as the weather permits. I can get some good exercise in during the hour that I am allotted each day.
3) I have too many TV shows with new episodes since it is the beginning of fall.
4) We are trying to look for a house.
5) I like my sleep.
On top of all of the books listed on the right hand side of my blog, we are now participating in a marriage builder home community through our church. We have weekly reading assignments for this as well. What am I going to do??

2 comments:

Tim said...

I was wondering the same thing. When do I have time to read or write when I barely have time to catch up on episodes of Big Bang Theory and The Biggest Loser? I mean...I have to have my priorities, right?

A said...

Sheesh, it's so obvious people. The thing that is standing in your way from embracing the true path is that stupid job. You need to flush that thing, find a comfy chair at the library and live there, reading, until that chair smells bad. Ooops, too late. Already been done.