So before the weather improved, it got worse last week. The freezing rain came in over the weekend, followed by a good dumping of snow. Apparently, we received a lot more snow than friends of ours who live just 15 minutes south. We took advantage of the fact that it was the weekend, and chose not to go anywhere with weather the way it was; however, I had to return to work on Monday. Tim was not called in to work, but our car was basically snowed in and stuck in the garage. Not only did I have to ride the bus to work each day, but I was working 10 hour days, so I left the house at 6 a.m. to hike to the bus stop (doing my best not to slip and fall on the many spots of ice out there. At least it was beautiful downtown. I have included more photos from around our house as well as some of the great view I have from my office.
No comments:
Post a Comment