I have never been one for big New Year's resolutions; however, I am one of those people who find great pleasure in checking things off of a to do list. Since so much has changed in our lives this past year, I decided that this year would be a good time to set some solid goals to work on. I hope that I have kept them reasonable enough that all can be accomplished easily within the upcoming months. Here is the list that I have generated:
> Run at least one 5k race
> Spend more time pursuing my photography
> Learn one new craft
> Be a host to more guests in our new home
> Finish a draft for one children's book (it is actually already in progress)
> Complete my big Christmas cross stitch project that didn't get completed this year.
> Build closer relationships with my new co-workers - be more outgoing
> Outline a career path within the department that I am working with
No comments:
Post a Comment