12/1/14

Is it already December?

I was just looking through some of my most recent posts and have realized that there have only been a few for the entire year so far. Things have been fairly busy in the Lewis household with a very busy three year old on our hands. He has such a curious mind and is very social, so it does take a lot of energy to keep up with him. Ethan and I found a local MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) group that meets just 2-3 miles from our house. We have been attending since September, and it is proving to be good for both of us. Twice a month, he gets to be part of a preschool classroom, and I get 2 hours to hang out with a bunch of other moms.

Ethan turned 3 in September, and my parents were able to come down for a week and be here for the celebration. We also had local friends over for Ethan's party. Ethan and Josh are good buddies, and they are only about 7 weeks apart in age.

Ethan is really into Christmas this year. We already have all of our Christmas decorations up, and it is just December 1st. We have basically skipped out on Thanksgiving the last couple of years though since we haven't had family to spend the holiday with. We are planning some fun family activities to do this month, and I have a feeling the time will fly by as we try to get everything in.

More to come...at least some pictures from Christmas.

No comments: