1/1/15

Happy New Year!

We had a nice, quiet Christmas around our house this year, which is just what we needed. Ethan had a great time using the various advent type calendars we had to count down the days until Christmas, and he demonstrated a lot more patience than I anticipated out of a three year old. We spent the entire day in our pj's, playing with new toys, reading books, etc. The day after Christmas, the heater went out in our place, and with temps getting down to freezing at night and only around 50 during the day, we were COLD! We were finally able to get the heat back on Tuesday, but only as a temporary fix. The complete repair will be taken care of tomorrow afternoon...at least that is the plan.

We didn't do anything spectacular to ring in the new year. Ethan was in bed by 7, I went to sleep around 9:30, and I am not sure how late Tim stayed up. When you are a parent, you sometimes have to just focus on getting as much sleep as you possibly can. :)

Following are some pictures from Christmas at our house.





No comments: