3/31/15

And Soon There Will be 4!

Within two weeks of arriving in Washington, we discovered that we are expecting a new addition to our family in October. While I have been pretty sick with this one in comparison to when I was pregnant with Ethan, we are happy about the news. Ethan is getting excited to be a big brother; he is beginning to randomly tell people that he is going to be a big brother, so we'll see how he does with the wait ahead of us.

I had my first check up last week, and while Tim sat in the waiting room with Ethan, I was able to see the baby and it's heartbeat on an ultrasound. So far, so good. Our targeted due date is October 28th, which will put my birthday right in between both kids since Ethan's is mid September and mine is early October. We will have a busy month of birthdays in our house from now on.



No comments: