3/19/08

Back Into the Swing of Things

Yesterday marked my return to work following six glorious days of vacation time. I remained at home on Wednesday and Thursday while Tim worked, and then we took of Thursday evening to begin our trip up to Victoria. We were able to stay with his grandparents Thursday night, and then we caught the ferry across to Victoria early Friday morning. We had a great time, but of course it was not quite long enough. We had to return home on Sunday so that Tim could return to work. I also took Monday off, so I spent the day preparing myself to embrace my return to my job. I took a lot of pictures while we were gone, including more than one hundred at Butchart Gardens. I will try to get some of those posted soon.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

welcome back! Glad you had a good trip.