Two years ago today, I married a wonderful man, and today, I still love every moment that I am blessed to be with him. I pray that God will continue to bless us with many happy years to come. And to those of you who told me the first year of marriage would be rough, I say, "I have no idea what you were talking about."
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary. Hope Horton is better than the rest...
Congrats on the milestone, Kori! "They" also say that year 7 is a hard one for married couples. Here we are at 8 1/2 and it's been wonderful all along (not without it's trials, but nothing big). Here's hoping and praying that you and Tim have as wonderful of a marriage in the next 60 years as these first two - or better!
Oh, I missed this one. Happy belated Anniversary! I'm not surprised to hear you and Tim have had a wonderful couple of years...you're both great!
Post a Comment