So, we decided to host a 30th family birthday party for Tim on Saturday (his birthday is on Monday), and I gave him a few cake options, none of which I had made before. His choice was a carmel almond torte. Here is the result.
I distinctly remember a promise of some kind related to this cake. Or perhaps a cake very much like it. I wonder when my taste buds will experience the joy of that promise?
6 comments:
I have the bestest wife in the whole wide world.
I distinctly remember a promise of some kind related to this cake. Or perhaps a cake very much like it. I wonder when my taste buds will experience the joy of that promise?
it was mmmmm good...
I could almost eat it off the screen! Yum!!!
Sorry Jason...I know I mentioned it, but the cake is basically devoured. Perhaps I'll have to make it for some Cascade Hills event sometime.
wow, you are an amazing cook.
Post a Comment