>Woke up and made blackberry scones for and chai for Tim before he went to work.
>Watched the morning news shows.
>Took a run on the treadmill.
>Did extensive grocery shopping since we barely had any food in the house.
>Took care of projects around the house.
>Got some reading time in.
>Made stuffed peppers for dinner.
>Watched a movie.
4 comments:
so, um, is being a housewife sounding appealing with all this great vacation time? As I'm applying for jobs in Corvallis, I keep thinking "do I really have to get a job?" Of course the answer is yes, yes I do. But, it sure does sound appealing to stay home or only work part time. Maybe I'd go crazy, but it sounds good.
Yay for vacation days! Hope you're having a great time.
How about a househusband?
Yes...I could get used to staying at home I think. I have managed to keep myself plenty busy so far. I have been trying to be good to Tim by cooking and baking a lot.
Post a Comment