Within the past couple of years, I have enjoyed cooking and baking much more than before since I have someone else to cook for. I really like controlling what goes into my food, and I make a lot of healthier substitutions. I have started making homemade pizzas with healthier topping options than pizza parlor options. After learning how to make a crust the way we like it, I have realized that there are several benefits to homemade pizza. 1) It's healthier 2) It's cheaper 3) It makes good leftovers and lasts us for several meals. Tonight, I decided to try a new combination of toppings...herb sauce, spinach, roasted red peppers, feta cheese, chicken, fresh mushrooms, and olives. Here is what it looked like...it was quite tasty too.

2 comments:
Looks like a very yummy pizza! Making pizza at home is a lot of fun and you can be really creative with it. That is one activity we do with the kids I work with. Theirs never come out looking as good as yours.
Ok, I'm hungry now. Care to send some of that my way? :)
Post a Comment